Tuesday, June 8, 2010

California Love

After Adelaide and I visited my grandparents in Idaho along with my sister Jessica, we headed to the bay area to spend some time with my parents and my little brother. Rick was not planning on coming at all but it turned out that he didn't have to start his internship until June 7th, so he was able to fly out last minute and spend a week with us in California too.

june 9 2010 176
Grandpa showing Adelaide the chicken coop and where to collect the eggs.

june 9 2010 201
Mimi, Adelaide and Grandpa watching Eric play soccer.

june 9 2010 426
Adelaide and I at the the park I grew up going to- Oak Meadow.

june 9 2010 333
We took Adelaide to the beach for her first time.

june 9 2010 348
She loved the sand... until we buried her in it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails