Since Adelaide's birth I have never been away from her for very long... dentist appointments, movie dates, and a dance social at CU for Rick's program are about the only examples I can think of. So while we were staying with my family we took advantage or their kindness and had a getaway in Capitola for a night while my parents, Jessica, and Eric took over watching little miss Adelaide. We had such a great time and I had what felt like the best sleep of my life, and definitely was the best night's rest in the last 10 months!
We stayed at Inn at Depot Hill and it was so adorable.
Our cute room, the Portofino.
Our lovely patio.
This is our breakfast that was delivered in the morning. Can I just say that the food there was delicious and the receptionist was actually kind enough to give me the recipe of my favorite dish.
We also wandered around the cute downtown of Capitola and got some Italian sodas from Toot's coffee shop. This is the view from their balcony.
Great getaway!





1 comment:
you guys are soo cute! I have yet to stary the night away from elle and really need to get on that huh! Looks like you guys had a blast! Hopefully we will get to get the girls together someday soon!
Post a Comment