Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nisene Marks Half Marathon

Well we completed the Nisene Marks Half Marathon and it was much harder than any of us anticipated. I had found this race for us a while ago and although I had read that it was hilly, I had no idea just how hilly. My time was worse than my last half marathon and I know that I was more prepared and in better shape... Anyways, it was a really beautiful trail and a small group of runners, so I spent most of the race without another person in sight (except for the few times that I passed someone or someone passed me). Over half of the trail was on a single track with lots of poison oak and that was when we realized that the people we had made fun of earlier for wearing tall socks were actually much smarter than us.

june 9 2010 386
Mission accomplished.

june 9 2010 387
Good times!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails