My Dad was doing a job for google in which he sandblasted A LOT of mason jars with their logo. Just like the good old days, all the kids that were in town helped get it done and we had a great time together. Eric and I made up an awesome jingle in which we simply sang "google google" over and over. Quite annoying I know, but also beautiful.
Eric and I working hard.
Adelaide and her Dad.
Adelaide liked helping until some tape got stuck in her hair (by her dad) and pulled a bunch of her tiny blonde hairs out.
My Dad in his sandblasting suit getting the job done.
He reminded me of an Oompa Loompa so I asked him to do some Oompa Loompa poses for me while I sang a song for him.
♫♪♫ Oompa Loompa ♫♪♫
♫♪♫ Doom-Pa-Dee-Do ♫♪♫






No comments:
Post a Comment