Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disconnected

Since I have not been going on facebook this month my phone has definitely been great for keeping in touch. Sadly my phone is taking a break in a bowl of rice because Adelaide threw it in the toilet. So gross and horrible. She is so fast and clever these days. She seized my phone, opened the toilet lid, and threw it inside... yuck yuck yuck. I definitely lost my temper because I have had many little talks with her about how the toilet is not for playing, but she didn't even care, and in fact laughed at me. Sometimes I think Adelaide has a disconnect when it comes to her mother's emotions. She laughs at me when I cry, vomit or yell. It helps me not to take myself too seriously. Anyways, hopefully my sad little phone will come back to life and don't worry I will sanitize it.


1 comment:

Emily Conkey said...

Oh man, Em. That is the worst. Sam totally destroyed Don's phone over Christmas and was phoneless for over a month. I feel your pain. Sam laughs at me when I get upset, too. So irritating and funny at the same time. Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails