Maverick is mostly a grunter but he does treat us with some words every once in a while now that he is 18 months old.
Here is most of Mav's current vocabulary:
Ball (one of his very favorites!)
Ta-Da (after something impressive)
Bird (usually accompanied by his pointing towards the birds on our patio)
Adelaide (more like Ah-duh)
Mama
Dada
Uh-Oh (After he drops something or spills)
Wow (he is full of wonder, so we hear this often)
More (Usually for milk or food)
Belly Button (sounds more like boo-ah-bah)
Ear (sounds like eeeh)
I'm sure there are more, but these are the words I can remember right now. I feel like he doesn't have as much motivation as Adelaide did to learn to talk because he has an older sibling to take care of him and his grunting and pointing usually work pretty effectively.

2 comments:
I wish I could see him say Ta-da! What a cutie. I miss that boy. If you get bored/rich you should come visit us. :)
I want to visit you! Too bad I am both busy and poor hahaha. Miss you guys :)
Post a Comment