Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally Asleep


Adelaide is almost recovered from her sickness she acquired earlier this week. While she is sick I tend to spoil her like crazy (honestly, how can you not?) and now that she is getting better she still has a very princess mentality. She cries at the slightest discomfort and expects me to come pick her up and make her laugh. It is my own fault, I know. So I am trying to get her back on track. I put her in bed for a little nap about a half hour ago... after 25 minutes of screaming for me, with no luck, she finally fell asleep. I like the way she is reaching out with her cute little hand in her sleep.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Can I tell you once more how much I love my cute niece? Gracie used to cuddle with her bumper every night until we finally got her a stuffed animal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails