There is a challenge floating around on facebook to post 5 things you are grateful for each day in August and I thought I'd do it here on my blog. I love the idea of taking a few moments during this busy summer month to remember my daily blessings, big and small.
Fresh Blackberries
We discovered that they grow wildly near where we live and we have been having such a great time picking and eating them.
Family Visits
My mother in law Nicole, her two cute kids Nathan and Lanie, and their sweet dog Gracie are visiting. Adelaide just loves having them here to play with and we are all enjoying the company.
Swimming Pools
Today we had such a fun time swimming at the pool. Maverick loves to splash around and the rest of the kids loved goofing off while Nicole and I had a great chat.
Ibuprofen
I have been getting headaches lately (maybe I'm not drinking enough water?) and I seriously am so grateful for this medicine that helps me to get on with my day. Sometimes it's the smallest things that can make the biggest difference.
Prayer
I love how prayer brings peace to my soul and helps me remember what is important and who all my blessings come from.

No comments:
Post a Comment