Saturday, August 18, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 17

Five things I'm grateful for today:

Terribles Twos are Over!
Today was Adelaide's  last day being two... we made it! Sometimes I consider myself lucky to be alive still :) Now onto "tantrum threes."

Concerts in the Park
Pleasanton hosts a concert in the park downtown every Friday night during the summer and we love having a picnic, dancing and walking with Adelaide to the candy store or ice cream shop. 

Anthropologie's Return Policy
One pair of pants that I absolutely love started pulling and tearing around the pockets even though I haven't had them that long.  I was able to exchange them today for a different color (since the original was no longer in stock) and I'm one happy costumer.

Duck Ponds
I always loved feeding white bread to ducks as a kid and I love taking Adelaide to feed the ducks even though only legit duck food is allowed nowadays.   She loves to walk around tossing food near the ducks like she owns the place and when they snap at her fingers with their beaks she makes the funniest face of shock and disgust and says "Dangit!" 

Big Hair Flowers
Adelaide was very clear about wanting to wear this particular flower on our errands today, I think it is literally the size of her head.  Everywhere we went ladies oohed and ahhed over her.  What a character.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails