Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 12

Five things I'm grateful for today:

Naps
I had a long one today snuggling up with little Mav and it was wonderful.

Amazon
Sometimes you only remember the random things you really need to buy late at night and thank goodness Amazon is there to place your order at that very moment.  

My Sewing Machine
I pulled it out tonight and put it on my desk to motivate me to start another project soon.  I'm thinking of making these.

Comforting a Child
I love that when Adelaide is scared, sick or hurt she asks for me, and that just by holding or kissing her I can make her feel better.  I think it might be one of my favorite things about being a mom.

A Husband that Vacuums
...while holding our baby.  Amazing? I think yes.  I swear I do some housework, vacuuming just isn't my strong suite. 


1 comment:

Eliza said...

I see your "these" is a link to my re-usable paper towel tut. Tickled me to pieces. You will have to post pic when you are done!

That Short Girl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails