Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 4

Five things I'm grateful for today:

Sleeping in
It has been an exhausting couple of weeks so sleeping in this morning was needed and appreciated.

Paint
Grateful that you can turn ugly furniture into something cute and fresh.  I repainted a chair and some shelves today.  I'm not quite sure about the chair color, but if I decide against it I can just paint it another color I guess.

Home made ice cream sandwiches
Today I ate at least four.  Even though I feel a little sick now, they were totally delicious and worth it.  I might just go have another one while I watch an episode of Doogie Howser with Rick.  

My dishwasher
Ours was broken recently and now that it is in working condition again I am in heaven.  Doing dishes by hand all the time is no fun.

Rick's mad housekeeping skills
Today while I was painting in our garage Rick loaded the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen, did three loads of laundry, swept the floor and cleaned up the kids toys.  He puts me to shame.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails