Five things I'm grateful for today:
Cars
I love that all I have to do is hop in my car and within an hour I can be in a number of really awesome places. Thank you Mr. Ford.
Stars
Recent camping trips have reminded me how much I enjoy gazing at the stars. I especially love when I see one shooting across the sky.
Honest People
Tonight I was a little bit of a ditz and left my bag in an ice cream shop in Santa Cruz and didn't realize until I was in my car. I thought that someone might have taken it or at least grabbed my wallet but when I rushed back it was exactly where I left it and untouched.
Emails from Jessica
Every monday morning I wake up to an email from Jessica who is currently a missionary in Portugal. I miss her so much and love to hear about her new friends and adventures there.
Going on the Big Dipper with Rick
Tonight we went to the boardwalk with family and Rick and I rode the Big Dipper twice. I've been on that ride lots of times of but hands down it is the most fun sitting next to Rick who squeals and giggles like a school child the whole time.


No comments:
Post a Comment