Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 23

Five things I'm grateful for today:

The Postal Service
Even though I'm a little untrusting of them (ever since they failed to deliver an important labor-of-love package) I still love getting mail and think it's time to start sending more love out into the world through this service.  I am really good at emailing Jessica every week but I think it is time to start sending her more letters and packages.

Projects
I love starting new projects and one that has been brewing in my head for a long time is starting to come together... it is a food related blog and I'll share it on here soon :)

Sick Kids
Okay I'm not really grateful when my kids are sick but Maverick has a slight fever and I have to say that I love all the extra cuddle time.

Bleach
I would have a ton of white clothing casualties without it!

Staying Home with my Kids
I know it's not for everyone and that some people want to and can't so this can be a sensitive subject, but I am grateful to be able to stay home with my kids while they are young.  I know this time of their lives flies by so it's nice to be able to enjoy it with them.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails