Five things I'm grateful for today:
Living Near Rick's Work
I'm grateful Rick works so close to where we live for so many reasons: Rick is usually home for breakfast and dinner, we can stop by his office whenever we want or easily meet up for lunch, and he can come home on occasion as well. Just this week I somehow locked myself outside on my patio (we live on the second story) and I was able to call him to come home and let me back in the house before my children did anything too crazy. (All they did was stare at me in horror and bang on the glass doors).
Floradix
This supplement makes a huge difference for me since I'm prone to being low on iron and B12. I feel like I have better energy levels when I remember to take it.
Strawberries
My strawberry plants are starting to ripen and we are loving them.
Movie Night in the Park
Tonight we watched a movie on a huge screen in the park; they have it here every Thursday during the summer but this was the first time we went. I couldn't believe we made it through the whole thing but Adelaide loved it and Rick magically rocked Maverick to sleep.
So adorable.


No comments:
Post a Comment