Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 26

Five things I'm Grateful for today:

Church
It is nice to be able to take time out of your week to worship and regain perspective.

My husband, dad and brother are alive!
They did a race this morning swimming from Alcatraz to the shore in SF.  It was really choppy out but the whole gang swam the entire escape route without being eaten by sharks or drowning... quite an accomplishment!

Eric, Anthony, Gerald, Curt & Rick

The Ferry Building
While the boys were swimming my mom and I walked to the Ferry building.  That is my kind of place, I love all the restaurants, bakeries and little shops.

Feeling Settled
I've lived in P-town for about five months now and I'm just now starting to feel settled.  It's a good feeling.

Preschool Plans
I've always loved the idea of doing a preschool co-op with other moms but I wasn't sure if I would find people to do it with in time for fall.  I was so happy when I was approached by some friends at church to do one! We are going to start in the next couple weeks and I know Adelaide will just love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails