Five things I'm grateful for today:
The Last 10 Months
Today is Mav's 10 month mark and I'm so happy he is a part of our family. I love his sweet smile, his chipped front tooth, his squirmy moves, his cute claps and waves and his giggles. I was so anxious for him to come into this world and he did not disappoint!
Blondeness
Today I got my hair done and good old Jenny did it just the way I like. The last person I went to charged twice as much and did a horrible job so I'm quite pleased.
Chapstick
I drive Rick crazy by misplacing one per day but I really do love chapstick.
Eating at my Parents
What is more comfortable and wonderful than eating dinner at your parents? Pretty much nothing I think. My dad grilled some amazing shish kebabs and my mom set the table up cute as always... never gets old.
Documentaries
When Rick and I aren't watching Doogie we check out documentaries.. always interesting and enlightening.
No comments:
Post a Comment