Five things I'm grateful for today:
♥ Adelaide ♥
That girl brightens up my life. She is bursting with energy, creativity, curiosity, mischievousness, craziness, kindness and love. She makes me laugh and smile every day and is such a cute older sister. I can't believe it was three years ago that we welcomed her into our family; on one hand it seems like just yesterday and on the other I can hardly remember life without her. I'm so thankful for the sweet little girl she is and am excited to see the person she becomes... with her determination and drive I know she could really do anything.
Mimi
Grateful that my mom is such a great grandma to my kids. Adelaide loves watching movies like the Little Mermaid with her, throwing rocks together in the creek, going shopping with her, visiting her house and pretend calling her on the phone. We were lucky enough to have Eric, my dad and my mom come stay over night last night and be a part of Adelaide's birthday today! We had a great pancake breakfast and strolled around downtown with her pink and purple balloons.
Yard Sale Finds
A local church hosted a large yard sale today and we found this baby for $10. It needs a little TLC but I'm pretty sure once we clean it and refill the bottom cushion it will be amazing.
Rick's Packing Skills
After we bought the chair we picked up some great finds at Home Goods- a floor lamp, a huge rug and a small dresser. Somehow Rick packed all of that plus all of us in our tiny Carolla. It was impressive and hopefully he can do it again since we are returning most of it (things didn't look quite like we hoped they would).
Clouds
Today while I was running I noticed how beautiful and fluffy the clouds were looking. I was reminded of cloud gazing as a child with my Grandma. I used to love laying in the grass and finding all sorts of shapes within the clouds.




No comments:
Post a Comment