Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 14

Five things I'm grateful for today:

The Sound of Ocean Waves
Nothing beats the real thing but lately Rick has been playing ocean sounds on night while we sleep and it is pretty relaxing and amazing.... thanks Dad for the tip!

My Phone
It is so great to be able to connect with friends who live far and chat about life together.  It's second best to actually spending time with them in person.

Half Marathons
I decided today that I am going to run another half marathon, I hope actually setting the goal will motivate me to stick with my training schedule.  I plan to run the Santa Barbara Half Marathon November 10th.

Family Strolls
Today on my running schedule I was supposed to do cross training of walking or running 2 miles.  I walked with my family downtown Pleasanton for two miles although we did stop in the middle to buy and eat some frozen yogurt.  I think I will still count it :)

Frozen Yogurt
Yum.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails