Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 30

Five things I'm grateful for today:

Anchorman
It may be old but that film still makes me laugh every time I watch it.  

Power
Our power went out tonight and made me realize how reliant we really are on electricity. Thankful that we don't normally have power outages but just in case I'm going to stock up on candles.

Lemon Cookies
I am hooked on these, they are delicious!

Role Reversal
Today I took away my chapstick from Adelaide and she asked me to give it back. When I did not she said in a very serious tone, "You have two choices.  You can give it back to me or I'm going to take it away from you." 

Dress Up
Adelaide has become into dressing up lately and I think it is adorable.  She loves to wear princess dresses and her new amazing sparkly heels from Naomi. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails