Five things I'm grateful for today:
Poop in the Toilet
Sorry if that's TMI but we've been working hard to get Adelaide potty trained and today she finally got one in whole.
Bribery
It works! Adelaide was motivated by a pink and purple lollypop to further her potty training skills.
Water Parks
Better than a regular park, not as chaotic as a swimming pool.... I'm a big fan.
Agreeing to Disagree
It is nice to be able to engage in dialogue with people and attempt to understand each other's view points even if we don't all agree in the end. I enjoy trying to broaden my perspective and hope that I can sometimes do the same for others.
Family Night
We try to spend time as a family together on Monday nights and tonight we let Adelaide decide what we'd do. She picked going out for frozen yogurt and we fully supported that choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment