Five things I'm grateful for today:
Craigslist
We are finally getting around to making our home feel like a home and selling things that we don't like anymore. Tomorrow someone is coming by to pick up some of our old furniture and I'm so excited to be rid of it!
Air Conditioning
It has been hot lately and I'm glad we have a way to keep it cool inside.
Homemade Pizza
A family favorite. Tonight Adelaide helped me make a couple pizzas for dinner using a crust filled with herbs from our garden. One was topped with potato, shallots and chives and the other with bell pepper, pineapple and basil. Yum.
Teeter Totters
There is a park in town with a teeter totter that Adelaide loves to play at. She sits on one end while Mav and I sit on the other and we just go up and down while we sing songs. I seriously think she could do that all day, it is pretty cute.
My Grandparents
They live in Idaho but I call them often; it is great to hear about what they are up to and they always brighten up my day. They are some of the most loving and genuine individuals I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment