Five things I'm grateful for today:
Shady Trees
Particularly the one outside my church building. Maverick and I spent a big chunk of church sitting on the lawn in the shade of this beautiful tree since church is pretty much pointless when your child is nine months old... he can't sit still and makes really loud noises.
Toffee & chocolate covered almonds
These are a new discovery for me and they are amazing.
Sunday morning brunch
We don't have church until 1 in the afternoon so I love eating a late breakfast with my family. Today we made whole wheat crepes with plums and peaches and homemade whipped cream. I love sitting around the table together while eating good food.
The way Maverick looks at me
He is such a momma's boy and looks at me like he is in love. I know he'll grow out of it so I'm just soaking it in.
Google hangout
Even though it can sometimes be a little spotty it is so nice being able to keep in touch with family that live far away. Adelaide especially loves to play peek-a-boo and show off her toys through the screen. Right now she is chatting with her grandpa in Arizona. Technology is really amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment