Friday, August 3, 2012

Gratitude Log- Day 3

Five things I'm grateful for today:

Baths
This may be too much information but when I'm confronted with a nasty diaper I often rely on a bath to help me through.  It's gotten to the point that when Adelaide has a bad diaper she tells me, "Mom, I need a bath." Sometimes wipes alone just don't cut it.

Project Runway
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that a new season has begun.  I have a couple episodes to catch up on and I can't wait.  I love Tim Gunn and wish we were friends or at least that he was my fashion mentor, I could use one.

Rick's Job
I feel so lucky and blessed that Rick has a steady job in this terrible economy.

Our Garage
This is the first place we've lived that has a garage.   It is so nice to not have bikes and camping gear crammed inside our home.

Naomi
We have been friends since 7th grade and I cherish our friendship.  She came to visit us today and we chatted over dinner, made Adelaide dress up for a fashion show, styled Mav's hair in a mohawk, went for a walk and baked peanut butter cup cookies.  Adelaide just loves her 'Nao.'

622517_719595220264_1598507108_o

621749_719578957854_1953539975_o


2 comments:

Laurie said...

If someone needs a fashion mentor it's not you Emily! I admit I'm a fan of Project Runway too. I discovered Craft wars a couple weeks ago and I'm might be hooked too.
Anyways I like your idea (gratitude log), thanks for doing it!

Emily said...

Laurie, you are too nice. I'm going to have look into Craft Wars, I like the sound of that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails